Ailing and Failing Implants
Shaun Whitney- January 2020
- Removal of failed implant #3 with bone graft. Mentor demo surgery.
Logan Hazard- March 2019
- Removal of implants #30 and 31. Extraction of remaining teeth, and placement of 2 implants for later use as retention of overdenture. Spoiler alert: Implant in #27 failed and was later replaced in study club.
Rob Hardwick- November 2018
Shaun Whitney- March 2018
- Removal of implant #8, and teeth #7 and 9. Bone graft. Mentor demo surgery.
Rheanna Burnham- March 2018
- Removal of implant #14 with bone graft.
Shaun Whitney- May 2017
- Ailing implant #21. Grafting of bone and connective tissue to try to improve prognosis. Mentor demo surgery.
Knute Hernas- March 2017
- Broken implant collar #13. Removal using Zimmer Implant Removal Kit and graft. Note: You must scroll down to see this case. A different case (sinus lift/implant placement) is at the top of the same page.
Kirk Davidson- May 2016
- Exploratory surgery #19 to find fractured implant collar.
Kory Wilson- October 2015
- Anterior extractions, implant removal, and ridge augmentation
Kirk Davidson- May 2013
- Demo patient. Remove failing #6 implant; bone graft and Zimmer CurV membrane.
Todd House- January 2012
- Removal of failing #4 and 5 implants; bone grafts
Tom Smart- November 2011
- Remove failing #20 implant; graft socket
Rob Hardwick- May 2011
- Nearly five years after being placed in study club, #19 implant is removed due to failure to integrate and the site is grafted.
George Loftus- March 2011
- Removal of mini-implant
Bryce Duskin- January 2010
- Demo surgery- Connective tissue graft around implant #8 to improve esthetics